Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Important Info!

Sorry if it's seemed like Yarnies has kind of gone by the wayside. I promise it hasn't...really. I know this is kind of last minute, but I *just* found out myself. A friend of my step-mom's will be in Twin this Sunday to pick up any finished items to take back up north with him. Very nice of this gentleman to be willing to do so! If any of you have finished goods, please hand them off to me before the weekend. I'll more than likely see the majority of you at Christmas Eve Service, so you can hand them off to me then. If you're still working on stuff or have had to put it off (myself included), don't fret. I'm going to be shipping Kathy another box before she leaves for Africa on February 3rd. Let me know who of you has items ready for me and who needs to ship them with me. Thank you, gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment